We are delighted that you are interested in Warwick Academy. We know that choosing a school is one of the most important decisions you make for your child. Whether your child’s passion is mathematics, music, robotics, debate, languages, swimming, football, or other interest. We offer a diverse academic and co-curricular programme that allows each child to develop and thrive.
When you join Warwick Academy, you not only join a school but also a vibrant, caring community, one in which we all contribute to our school’s mission of being so much more than a place to learn.
We are thrilled that you are interested in taking the next steps in the application process.
Admissions Process & Key Dates
The school has four main points of entry listed below and a rolling admissions approach for all other Year groups.
Please click on the appropriate option below to find out more information.
- 48 places will be offered.
- Parents who have applied for the Reception Year programme will be emailed information to complete the screening process the September prior to entry.
SEPTEMBER 2025 ENTRY
- Sibling Application Deadline for September 2025 – Friday 31 May 2024
- Sibling Screening – Monday 24 June
- Sibling Offers of Admission made by Thursday 27 June
- Non-Sibling Application Deadline for September 2025 – Friday 30 August 2024
- Non-Sibling Screening – Saturday 14 September & Saturday 21 September
- Non-Sibling Offers of Admission made by Wednesday 2 October
- 18 places will be offered.
- Parents who have applied for the Year 5 entry will be emailed in the January of the year of entry to complete our entrance process.
- All Year 5 applicants who sit the entrance assessment are considered for the scholarships available at this point of entry.
SEPTEMBER 2024 ENTRY
- Application Deadline for September 2024 – Friday 12 January 2024
- Screening - Saturday 20 January / School visit - Thursday 25 January
- Offers of Admission made by Monday 5 February
Year 10 (IGCSE)
- The number of places offered depends on the number of students in the Year group.
- Applications for Year 10 can be made at any time.
Year 12 (Sixth Form)
- 10 -15 places will be offered
- Applications for Year 12 can be made at any time.
- Upon receipt of the application form, interviews will be booked.
- Scholarships are available to external Sixth Form applicants on request, with a deadline of Friday 2nd February 2024
Rolling Admissions (All other Year groups)
- Rolling admissions is available for all other Year groups and involves applicants being admitted to the school as places in those Year groups become vacant.
- Applications are welcome at any point in time.